Suggested Dates – September / October 2022.
5-day sample programme, ideal for groups of up to 90 pax.
Accommodation & Venues
Hotel Geysir **** | The hotel was designed to harmoniously blend the building with the surrounding environment through the use of materials that reflect the surroundings and the architectural design of the building. The hotel's rooms and suites are bright and light and all have views of the stunning scenery. The hotel has an excellent restaurant that uses products sourced directly from farmers in the region.
Canopy by Hilton Reykjavik City Centre **** | Spanning six connected buildings, our hotel's décor reflects its eclectic past as a furniture factory, music venue, and arts hub. Centrally located the hotel is only a stones throw away from the shopping and nightlife of Laugavegur Street and Reykjavik city centre.
The Foodcellar | A Grill & Cocktail bar situated in a 160-year-old building in the centre of Reykjavik. Serving Icelandic brasserie style food, elegantly prepared by skilled & enthusiastic chefs using the finest Icelandic ingredients. Available for privet hire for 110pax.
Sample programme highlights could include;
- Discovering the Golden Circle - Super Jeep Adventure will take the group to the 3 main parts of The Golden Circle, Thingvellir National Park, Geysir Geothermal Area and Gullfoss Waterfall.
- Greenhouse Dinner – Private hire of Greenhouse Friðheimar.
- Snowmobiling - Guided adventure in the Icelandic highlands on the light and fluffy white tundra giving the most amazing views of the majestic glaciers & unique surroundings. Up to 60 snowmobiles for 2 pax each, groups larger than 120 can split and swap with alternative activity.
- Activities in the ‘Capital of the North’ - Fontana spa, Lava tunnel, Horse riding, ATV/Quad tours, Snorkelling, River rafting.
- Snorkelling in Silfra – Snorkelling in Silfra Fissure has been rated as one of the top 5 activities in the world! The narrow volcanic canyon of crystal-clear glacier and vibrant blue water meanders through a giant lava field. The only place in the universe where you can snorkel between two continental plates.
- Whale Watching
- Sky Lagoon – A thermal spa inspired by nature & culture. Immerse yourself in warmth at the oceanside geothermal lagoon with the dramatic North Atlantic Ocean stretching out ahead of you. Enjoy the glowing sunsets, stormy skies, or maybe even the Northern Lights. Tucked into the side of a cave, you will find the Lagoon bar to enjoy a local drink where the sea meets the sky. Available for private hire.
- The Blue Lagoon - One of the 25 wonders of the world, home to geothermal sea water that many visit for its healing power. A must visit when in Iceland.
- Visit the Aurora Base Camp – Situated in the lava fields, the Aurora base camp provides shelter from the harsh Icelandic winter, for groups of up to 120pax, with AV & PA systems available and indoor/outdoor space it provides the perfect unique venue, immersed in nature.
Amazing DMC can provide your group with personalised and/or branded Chilly’s water bottles for your group to remain sustainable and be able to enjoy the extremely pure Icelandic water. An excellent sustainable & on-brand touch.